Investing can be exciting… but it can also be a little scary too, especially if you’re just starting to invest. And I bet you have some questions… lots of questions about things like:
- How does the Stock Market work?
- How do I chose a broker?
- How do I diversify my portfolio?
- What is the minimum amount I need to invest?
- How do I place a trade?
- What do I need to know to be successful?
- I’ve heard investing in the Stock Market is a huge risk… is it?
- Can I be a successful investor doing it on my own?
In fact, not only am I going to provide you reliable resources to help answer those questions, but I think you’ll enjoy how I personalize this information for you! Ask any question, at any time, and I’ll do some digging and provide you with the simple “need to know” type of info. without bogging you down in all the confusion that’s out there.
So welcome… I’m glad you’re here. If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know. I assure you, you’re not the only one with that question.
- Common Terminology – Here’s a great resource for almost any stock term you might be looking for… and don’t worry, I’ll break down the one’s that really matter for you as we go along.
- Introduction to the Stock Market – What is it? How does it work… I’ve got a few ideas for you to consider. Feel free to choose from a Rap Video, a Cartoon, a Slap Stick Comedy, a rather dull but quite informative Explanation, or just enjoy a humorous commercial (it won’t teach you much, but it’s funny).
- How to Develop your Own Investment Strategy
- And other Resources…
So visit often… check out this “Just Starting to Invest” section for the latest resources. If there’s anything you are looking for that you don’t see here, just send me an email and let me know. I’ll either include it or point you to where you can find the resources.